1. The Following shall be admitted to Post 15 Joe Stickell American Legion.
a. All members of the American Legion
b. All members of the American Legion Auxiliary
c. All members of The Sons of the American Legion
d. All guests when accompanied by members stated above. Members are responsible for their guests and all guests must leave with their sponsoring members.
e. All Social members of the Waynesboro American Legion Home Association
2. All members must register their guests in the Legion guest book.
3. Guest not members of the American Legion or Home Association are not permitted to purchase alcoholic beverages, accept at an approved catered function.
4 Persons living with a radius of 25 miles of the Post are permitted only three (3) visits to the post as a guest, if eligible for membership in the American Legion or social membership in the club. Unlimited sign in visits if new membership is paid in full and awaiting approval.
5. All applications for membership must be endorsed b y a member of the American Legion Post 15 and must be renewed every year no later than December 31st. The membership fee must accompany the application for membership or the renewal of an existing membership for the year.
6. All members will present their membership cards when requested by any Club Employee on duty or any member of the Post or Home Association Executive Boards.
7. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to sit at the bar.
8. There is NO SMOKING, VAPING or CHEWING TOBACCO permitted in any area of the Club.
9. No person shall be permitted to carry an alcoholic beverage into or out of the Club, and consume the same while enjoying the privileges of the Club.
10. No person shall be admitted to the Club if determined by a Club Employee on duty or a member of the Executive Board present to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
11. Any member engaging in conduct unbecoming or endangering the reputation of the American Legion, Post or Club on Post Property, shall be immediately ejected from the Club by the senior employee on duty or any member of the Post or Home Association Executive Boards. Disciplinary action may result pending further action by the Home Association Executive Board.
12. Conduct unbecoming or endangering the reputation of the Post or Club on Post Property includes, but not limited to, vulgar language, threatening remarks are gestures, blatant overt, implied or veiled; disrespect to Club Employees; excessively loud noise; or deliberately or attempting to break or steal Post property.
13. No member or guest shall reprimand an Office or Employee of the American Legion. Any issues shall be put in writing, dated, signed and submitted to the Home Association Executive Board for consideration or resolution.
14. Soliciting in the Club for drinks is prohibited.
15. No pets of any kind are permitted in the Post, except for registered Service Dogs.
16. The Daily and weekly draw books must be signed or printed by each member with their respective membership number. No one is allowed to sign the books for another member.
17. Daily and weekly winning draw prizes must be claimed within 60 days or be forfeited to the Post.
18. No minors are permitted to participate in any lottery or gambling activities.
19. No checks will be accepted, except for due or special events
20. The Club shall close each day at the established time, unless special permission has been given in advance by the Executive Board. All persons shall leave the Club no later than 30 minutes after the bar is closed.
21. Only Post Members have permission to vote at membership meetings or have a voice in the Operation of the Legion or Home Association.
22. Only the Steward on duty, bartender or a B.O.D. member will allow access to visitors when the buzzer is rung.
23. There will be disciplinary action for violating any of the aforementioned house rules.